1. A physical card (green or white)
2. 3-in-1 Signature Page (Code of Conduct, Eligibility, and Concussion forms - print from link below)
3. $140.00 athletic fee
- Please bring your physical card, 3-in-1 signature page, and $140 athletic fee to the Athletic & Activities Office prior to the start of your sport (no fee for hockey). *Note: Golf also needs the Golf Transportation Permission Slip turned in (see below).
- All freshmen fill out a GREEN physical card. Everyone else, check the expiration date of your physical card with the Athletic Office (262-255-8414).
- Forms are located outside the Athletic & Activities Office.
- All forms and fees must be turned in to receive a light blue participation card.
- The participation card is required to begin practice.
- If you are playing a fall or winter sport and already participated in a fall sport, you only need to fill out a concussion form and pay the athletic fee to receive your participation card.
- Payment of Athletic Fees: Students in grades 9-12 have a fee of $140 per sport. Students in grades 6-8 have a fee of $110 per sport. The maximum a family will pay is $560 per school year. Checks can be made out to the School District of Menomonee Falls. Families can also visit www.sdmfpayonline.org to pay athletic or activity fees. You will need the student ID # and a debit or credit card to complete this process online.